VLS Consulting and Project Managers is a duly registered company under the auspices of the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission in 2011. Its registration number is 2011/114889/07.
The Firm address of registered office is: A451 Impala Road Mphophomeni 3309 while the Post Address is: 11 Goodwill Road, Pinetown Manors, 3610.
The name VLS was derived from its founders namely Victor, Lloyd and Sandile, the last two of which have moved over to build their own separate firms leaving Victor as the main Owner. When the three graduated they all struggled to secure an internship position as a Native for want of such opportunities. After many attempts and failed struggles, finally got one. He then had a seed planted in him that he was going to create a firm that would, besides providing services in his areas of training but would be open to help young people find such opportunity.
VLS has seen many days of struggle and job but a very exciting journey that is standing in a stream with both opportunity and threat. The Global Financial Crisis has left many companies struggling and some even folding, yet also created opportunity for others. VLS moulds its opportunity from the threats that our customers face especially the challenge to have their buildings and properties installed with electrical systems.
VLS Consultants & Project Managers has a team of seasoned experts with experience in building and construction works. Electrical installations of a high quality standard meeting international requirements, project managing such works as well as civil & construction woks are our core business.
This corporate profile presents our strategic foundation, products & services, and contract details for anyone dealing with VLS Consultants & Project Managers to see what is on the offing to them.
Our strategic pillars spell our scorecard measures by which we measure our service and offing. Our pillars are:
- Talent Management – VLS places a premium on engagement of the best talent in executing its mandate. We value the role of talent in executing our work.
- Operational Excellence – We believe in best practices and workable systems. We pursue the best methods to deliver our promise to our clients.
- Service Excellence – We believe our clients must receive the best service that equals their investment in our service offerings. We measure our progress based on our ability to provide excellent products or service.
- Financial Growth – We believe in maximising return on investment and financial growth of the business.
We measure our progress and productivity around these strategic pillars.
Our Strategic Goals
We aspire to achieve the following goals:
- To develop robust business systems to deliver excellent services by 2017
- To create employment opportunities to the best talent
- To enhance business growth and profitability
- o offer best service offerings to our esteem clients